We want you to receive an amazing video, in order to do this please follow the aerial client checklist. Thank you for your cooperation.
Your time is valuable, and we are also on a schedule for our clients. Please have the property/interior ready to be filmed before we arrive. Additional costs could be charged if our photographers are not finished in a timely manner.
MLS does not allow a Realtor/Broker for sale sign with your name and number in the video, so please have that portion of the sign removed before filming day.
Please do not schedule an open house, inside photographer, or maintenance crews on the same hours we are filming. We film AS IS and will begin filming upon arrival. For the best video outcome please also follow the checklist below:
· Clean up the yard. You want to have the basic landscaping needs done as well as add additional touches to really give the home some curb appeal.
· Weed flower beds, cut the grass and add fresh mulch or seasonal flowers.
· You want to make sure no cars are parked in the driveway or directly in front of the home and the garage door is closed.
· Please do not have any maintenance or repair workers scheduled to be at the home at the same time we are. We unfortunately cannot wait until a lawn crew is finished as we are on a schedule. If we need to leave and come back there will be a rescheduling fee.
· Keep garbage cans, garden hoses, sprinklers, lawnmowers, and any other garden or landscape tools out of sight.
· All toys, pool items, and other personal items should be removed from the yard or outdoor space.
· All patio furniture should be neatly arranged, and chairs pushed in, umbrellas up if needed.
· All blinds should be pulled closed in every window to make window treatments uniform.
· Pets need to be inside of the home. We need to access the property and cannot do so with animals in the yard. Please make sure dog waste is removed from the property.
· Homeowner/Realtor does not have to be present, since we photograph on the outside.
· Property needs to be photo ready upon arrival, we shoot AS IS.
CLIENT CHECK LIST FOR INTERIOR PHOTOS AND WALKTHROUGH VIDEOS
Agents, please go over this with your client. It is very important that the home be ready to be photographed when the photographer arrives.
We do know that not everyone’s standards are as high as we need them to be when we photograph. It is suggested that you visit the home 1 hour before our photographer arrives to make sure the home is up to your standards as we do film as is. This way it eliminates any discrepancies when you receive your photos.
· Give them a good cleaning, dusting and vacuum
· Declutter when and where you can. Don’t have end tables, coffee table or nightstands piled with items
· Clean your windows, mirrors and TV screens
· Remove all personal items and store them out of view. Clean up litterboxes and store up pet supplies
· Turn on all lights for the shoot, open curtains and open blinds to a horizontal position.
· Turn on ceiling fans/fireplaces and don’t forget to replace light bulbs if needed.
· Clean off doorknobs and light switches
KITCHEN AND BATH
· Clean off your appliances
· Wipe down your sink and faucet, and store away sink side items like scrubbers and sponges
· Empty trash bin and store away from plain view
· Wipe down your counter tops and kitchen tables
· Declutter and store away utensils and unnecessary items from the counter tops
on top of refrigerators/microwaves and remove refrigerator magnets
· Consider a nice center piece on the kitchen island such as flowers or fruit bowl
· Remove all shower items
· Close toilet seats and remove trash cans and replace shower curtain if necessary.
EXTERIOR (PLAN TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE FROM DRIVEWAY DURING SHOOT)
· Cut the grass, and weed the main areas
· Store trash bins, hoses, and yard tools out of view
· Sweep and clean sidewalks, porch and deck
· Clean windows
· Clean up children's and pets toys in the backyard
· Have all patio furniture arranged and consider adding a centerpiece on the table
Together we can make your home look it’s best! We appreciate your cooperation.